Saturday, October 31, 2009

Looking at lenses!


I'm not sure when I will be able to get any new equipment or how much I will be able to get but I do know I would like to get a new lens at least one that goes down to 2.8 or 1.4 F-stop. That way Ill be able to have a grater depth of field and also be able to shoot in low light situations. I shoot Canon and they have a wide variety of lens that open to 2.8 the one I am most considering is the 24-70 2.8 I think it will be a good mid range lens for journalism or portraits. To find this lens and others click here

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I was looking at this one too... I like it. Let me know what you end up buying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should look up KEH.com for discounted new and used equipment so when your ready you know what they got. Very nice lens! I don't have it but considering it for another option for my fights! Jairo got it so from time to time I get to use it.

    ReplyDelete